Monday, April 9, 2007

nameless

Hello, do i know you? I believe i do
Do you see me, cant you see me
I am not what you think i am
I am what i am supposed to me,a complex being- a mortal

Born from the embers of the now doused fire
liberated from the schakles of relationship,
I exist and therefore I am
I shall remain

Who are you?
Ever questioned yourself,
Ever looked at yourself in the mirror
Ever asked yourself, about your true identity.

Besides the matter that "you" call yourself
Who really are u?
Trapped in the prison of illusioned dreams,
You hallucinate about life

Your life, others-people whom you love,
some who love you- in the matter that is you...

You dream of a future,
a beautiful life with your beloved
fantasies that you create...
and yet you go clamped up in your own thoughts,
intoxicated in yourself,
u remain,
around you is this envelope of peace and serenity

You- ever questioned yourself about who you really are?
Perplexing riddles that fall into pieces when you least expect them to...
You look forward, always, never look back, never repent
You are an optimist, you shall remain.

you- walking there amongst those people
a face amidst others- walkin a million walk
beware,measure your steps, thread carefully
the path is dificult,
you got hurdles to cross, promises to keep.

night befalls

a curtain pulled somewhere,
of eager faces looking up for a morsel
greedy eyes, begging for a fix or a joint
me walkin in the hallowed vision of the unknown
a companion, a shoulder i sought

but alas, that was not to be...

No comments: